Lisa Marie Presleys Children: What Happened To Them?

Despite her fame, Lisa Marie Presley longed to keep her children out of the spotlight. Onlookers watched as she rode out motherhood in a unique blend of bohemian aesthetic and extreme privacy. 

Over the years, few accessible photos of her four children have emerged, being Riley Keough, Benjamin Keough, Finley Lockwood, and Harper Lockwood – highlighting her dedication to shield her children from the media’s eye. 

In previous interviews, Presley was very vocal about her protectiveness over them. In 2003 she commented: “I’m ferociously possessive of my family . . . They’re everything; I’d walk through fire for them.” 

With yet another untimely death in the public eye, this unwavering sentiment still stands firmly today as fans around the world seek justice for all that was lost merely months ago.

She said, “I love them with all my heart.” “I care about them a lot. That is what I do. I’m most concerned about my children. I ensure they are comfortable and healthy while keeping them near to me.

Riley and Benjamin were born to Lisa Marie and Danny Keough (ex-husband). She gave birth to twin children, Finley and Harper, in 2008 with her ex-husband Michael Lockwood; however, the two separated in 2016.

Benjamin committed suicide in 2020, leaving Lisa Marie, according to her, “beyond devastated” by his passing.

In the years that followed, she went public about her loss, expressing tributes on her son’s birthday and writing an emotional piece about the death in 2022.

It’s a decision I have to take on a daily basis, that is, I have to keep moving forward. I keep going for my daughters.” She said.

I’m doing this because my son made it clear in his last moments that her sisters should be taken care of. They were really close to each other.” She continued.

Riley Keough

On May 29, 1989, Lisa Marie gave birth to her daughter Danielle Riley Keough.

Riley has been honest about how her grandmother and mother encouraged her to become her own unique individual rather than having to live in the shadows of her popular grandfather.

Benjamin Keough

Benjamin Keough was born on October 21, 1992. Fans quickly noticed how much he looked like his grandfather, Elvis, in his childhood.

However, Benjamin committed suicide in 2020 in Calabasas, California, when he was 27 years old.

Finley and Harper Lockwood

The twins Finley and Harper Lockwood were born on October 7, 2008.

Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie’s mother, attended the births of Harper and Finley. Priscilla claimed to have witnessed the birth of each twin and expressed her “extreme joy” at becoming a grandma once again.

The following day, Priscilla told Entertainment Tonight what Lisa Marie and her husband were like after the birth of twins.

In 2016, Lisa Marie and Lockwood, who had been married for ten years, filed for separation.

After Lisa Marie’s team of lawyers claimed that Lockwood’s pc had “disturbing” pictures of children, the two quickly became involved in a custody dispute, and the twin kids were eventually placed in custody. 

Following the accusations, the twins remained to live with their grandmother. Lisa Marie and her daughters started caring for rescued puppies when the COVID-19 virus broke out in 2020.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC4yKyYZqWRp7amec%2BrnKykla56pLTIpZurnZ5k