Elise Finch Passed Away: What Happened to Elise Finch?

Elise Finch Passed Away: CBS’s beloved meteorologist, Elise Finch passed away at the age of 51. Her death news took place on Sunday night. Let’s know how she died.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Elise Finch Passed Away

Morning news Anchor for CBS and Meteorologist Elise Finch died on Sunday 16th July 2023. As the news of her death was announced on Sunday the whole CBS community and her relatives were shocked.

She died at a local hospital in New York. Although the cause of her death is yet to be disclosed.

Co-Anchor Jessica Moore shared a heartfelt tribute to Elise Finch on social media while writing “a straight shooter, a consummate professional, and made me laugh until I cried.”

Elise was fiercely loyal to those she loved, a straight shooter, a consummate professional, and made me laugh until I cried. But above all she was completely devoted to her family, especially her daughter Grace. I love you so much, my friend. Heaven now has an angel like no other pic.twitter.com/tczwxgTXGT

— Jessica Moore (@JessicaMooreTV) July 16, 2023

Elise had a 16-year-long career on the WCBS network. He joined CBS in 2007 as a weekend meteorologist. She worked with Jessica Moore for several years.

CBS issued a statement, remembering Elise Finch, “Elise was a gifted and consummate professional who took great care with her work. She was also a wonderful ambassador in the community, including her hometown of Mount Vernon.” WCBS added.  

What Happened to Elise Finch?

Elise Finch is not among us as she died on Sunday. According to CBS’s report, She succumbed to death at a New York local hospital. The cause of her death has not been determined so far.

The sudden passing of Elise Finch is a great loss for her relatives and the broadcasting community. She was a nice person, and her talent, humorous way, and warm personality endeared her to many spectators over the years.

She left behind a eternal legacy as a beloved anchor and respected meteorologist and a loving wife and mother.

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCxy6KqnmWWnruktIypmKyrlZl6osPAsmSwoJGpeqmtz6mcp52UYsGwecSloKydXZu2r6%2FHaA%3D%3D