Nouran Aly Wiki (Egyptian Journalist) Age, Biography, Parents, Religion, Height, Family, Nationality

Nouran Aly Wiki:- She is an Egyptian journalist, businesswoman, celebrity partner, and entrepreneur. This beautiful lady is a native of Egypt. Let me tell you that Nouran was born and raised in Egypt. She came to the spotlight after getting into a relationship with Vivian Dsena. According to Wikipedia, Vivian Dsena is a famous Indian actor and model. He is famous for his role as Abhay Raichand aka Abhayendra Singh in the television show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Apart from this, Vivian also gained a huge fan following for his appearance in the daily soap serial, Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Not only this, but he is also a fashion model. On the other hand, his partner, Nouran is a former journalist from Egypt.

She has also served the position of presenter and anchor in the Egyptian media. As per the reports, Nouran rose to fame after the news came that Vivian Dsena is to tie the knot with Nouran. Read this article, to know more about Nouran Aly’s biography and personal life details.

Who is Vivian Dsena’s Girlfriend, Nouran Aly?

Vivian Dsena’s girlfriend, Nouran is a famous journalist and presenter. As per the reports, she worked a journalist in the Egyptian media for a long-time. Apart from this, she has also worked as an interviewer and presenter.

According to the reports, Nouran is currently a successful businesswoman and entrepreneur. She become trending on Google after Vivian Dsena publicly revealed his relationship with her. According to the reports, the couple is going to get married soon.

Nouran Aly Biography (Age, Birthday & Childhood)

According to the media sources, Nouran is a famous Egyptian based journalist and presenter. Her read date of birth is not known. According to a guess, Nouran was born between the years 1987 to 1990 in Egypt. As of 2022, Nouran’s age is around 32-35 years old.

Our team will update her exact age very soon. Moreover, she follows the Islamic religion. According to the media reports, Nouran spent her childhood in Egypt. She also completed her basic education at a local high school. After that, Aly joined a reputed university for her higher study. She did her graduation in the field of journalism. After that, she began working as a journalist.

Nouran Aly Wiki / Bio (Education & College)

Full Real NameNouran Aly.
Age (as of 2022)B/W 32-35 years old.
ProfessionJournalist, Businesswoman, Celebrity Partner, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthB/W 1987-1990.
Place of BirthEgypt.
Current ResidenceMumbai, India.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$700K-850K (approx.).
NationalityEgyptian.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionIslam.
Zodiac SignWill Update.

Nouran Aly Family (Parents, Ethnicity & Nationality)

Nouran was born into a well-settled Egyptian family. As per the sources, she follows the Islamic religion. However, the names of her parents and siblings are not available. According to our research, Nouran Aly’s father is an entrepreneur and her mother is a homemaker.

She has a great bond with India. She grew up watching Indian movies. Being a journalist, she has also taken the interviews with many famous Indian celebrities. She spent her childhood along with her siblings. In an interview, Aly said:-

I have been infatuated with India since adolescence. Individuals in Egypt love Indian famous people. I have lived a large portion of my life in Bahrain thus, I know numerous Indians and have additionally been presented to Indian culture”

Nouran Aly Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

Father’s NameEntrepreneur.
Mother’s NameHomemaker.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Nouran Aly Husband, Boyfriend & Affairs

As per the reports, Nouran Aly came to the limelight after Indian actor, Vivian Dsena publicly revealed his relationship with her. As per the sources, Vivian and Nouran are in a relationship with each other for the past 4 years. During an interview, Dsena revealed that he met Nouran while an interview in Egypt. Nouran love his nature and the couple started dating each other.

Not only this, but Nouran was with him in his hard times. In April 2022, Vivian publicly revealed his relationship with Aly. Apart from this, the couple is getting married soon. Let me tell you that, Vivian Dsena was previously married to Indian actress, Vahbbiz Dorabjee.

The couple got married in 2013. After three years both of them filed for a divorce. As per Wikipedia, in the year 2021, their divorce was finalized. However, we are unable to find any data about Nouran’s past love life.

Nouran Aly’s Relationships & Children

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusIn a relationship.
Current BoyfriendVivian Dsena (actor).
HusbandWill Update.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenWill Update.

Nouran Aly Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
In Meters: 1.67 m
In Centimetres: 167 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Hair ColorBlack.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Read Also:- Vedaant Madhavan Wiki [R. Madhavan Son] Biography, Age | News Unzip

Early Career, Egyptian Journalist & Professions

According to the reports, Nouran Aly is a former Egyptian journalist and presenter. She worked as a journalist in the Egyptian media for a long-time. Not only this, but she also took interviewed various famous celebrities. According to the sources, Nouran quit her job as a journalist. Now she is a businesswoman. During her journalist career, she also interviewed Vivian. She said:-

It was my affection for the nation and entertainers that made me seek a meeting with him. He should come to Egypt for an occasion and that is the point at which I asked him for a meeting. My initial feeling of him was, ‘What is his take of himself?’ When I let him know that I can’t manage somebody like him, he answered, ‘I accept this individual you depicted isn’t me. Kindly get to know me first.’ Well, getting to realize him was a snare and I experienced passionate feelings for him”

Nouran Aly Net worth, House & Lifestyle

According to the sources, Nouran Aly earned a good income from her journalism career. Now, she is focusing on her business. According to the reports, Nouran is currently living in Mumbai. As per a guess, Nouran’s net worth is around $700K-850K USD (approx.).

Read Also: Who is Prajakta Dusane? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Caste, Net Worth & Facts

5 Facts You Should Know About Nouran Aly

• Nouran Aly is not active on any social media.
  • She is in love with Vivian Dsena for the past 4 years.
  • The couple first met in Egypt.
  • Nouran is a travel enthusiast and likes to travel to different places.
  • She also speaks Hindi and English.

Nouran Aly Wikipedia & Social Media Links

Instagram: Click Here

Facebook: N/A.

Wikipedia: Click Here

NewsUnzip Home: Click Here

FAQ About Nouran Aly Wiki

• Who is Nouran Aly?

She is a famous journalist, businesswoman, and entrepreneur.

• What is Nouran Aly’s net worth?

$700K-850K USD (approx.).

• Who is Nouran Aly’s boyfriend?

She is in a relationship with Indian actor, Vivian Dsena.

• How old is Nouran Aly?

She is around 32-35 years old (as of 2022).

• Why Nouran Aly is famous?

For her relationship with Vivian Dsena.

• What is the age difference between Vivian Dsena and Nouran Aly?

According to the reports, there is an age difference of 3-5 years (estimated) between them.

• Images Sources: Google & Instagram

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLuwwdGapWaZnK58