Renee Zellweger Is Reportedly Dating Ant Anstead

Renee Zellweger is an American actress and singer. She is known for her roles in Jerry Maguire, Cold Mountain, Chicago, Bridget Jones’s Diary, and Judy.

She was born on 25 April 1969 in Katy, Texas, USA, to Emil Erich Zellweger and Kjellfrid Irene (nee Andreassen), as Renee Kathleen Zellweger. Referring to her religious background, Zellweger has described herself as being raised in a family of “lazy Catholics and Episcopalians.”

Having sparked an interest in acting during her time at the University of Texas at Austin, she worked her way through the acting field and won a number of awards throughout her career. Learn more about her here!

Renee Zellweger Is Reportedly Dating Ant Anstead After He Finalized His Divorce With Christina Haack

The actress Renee Zellweger is now dating British TV presenter Ant Anstead.

As reported by TMZ, they met earlier this month when they filmed an episode of his new Discovery+ shows Celebrity IOU Joyride. A source told the outlet that after the new couple “filmed their episode she actually returned to the set at some point to drop off some work boots for Ant.”

It’s unclear when they exactly started going out, but the sources with direct knowledge tell the outlet they are dating now.

renee zellweger and ant anstead

Renee Zellweger Dating Ant Anstead (©:TMZ)

The news comes just a few days after Ant’s divorce with his ex-wife Christina Haack was finalized. The two have parted ways after less than two years of marriage. Together, they beckoned their first kid together named Hudson London Anstead, for whom they will share the custody after the finalized divorce.

Past Married Life And Relationships Of Renee Zellweger

The world raised their eyebrows at the relationship news of Renee Zellweger, which came as a surprise to the public. It was when Renee and Kenny Chesney exchanged vows in just five months after knowing each other. But what more surprising was when the two decided to have the marriage annulled just four months later – with the actress citing “fraud” as the reason.

However, the citing sparked strange rumors about Kenny’s sexual orientation. Later on, they went on to clarify that the term “fraud” was “simply legal language and not a reflection” to Kenny’s character, as it was the “least harmful” for them in the annulment documents.

Before her relationship with Kenny, her first public romance took place in 1999 when she met Jim Carrey on the set of Me, Myself, and Irene. But it was rather a misunderstanding on the media’s side when Jim gave her a $200,000 friendship ring; they thought of it as a proposal. One day later, they called off the relationship.

In 2002, Zellweger met singer Jack White, and they immediately hit off. Although they made a public appearance at the 2004 Oscars, the couple split shortly after. She was romantically linked to Paul McCartney in 2007.

Four years after her divorce from Kenny Chesney, the actress met Bradley Cooper on the set of Case 39. After a two-year fling, the pair broke up in March 2011.

The following year, she linked with musician Doyle Bramhall II. She started dating the same year keeping their relationship under the wraps – that is, until multiple sources reported that the couple split in May 2019.

YOU MAY LIKE: Ant Anstead Split With Wife Christina Anstead After Less Than Two Years Of Marriage

However, any of her relationships did not bear any children. She has previously spoken about not having children, saying in 2016 how she doesn’t plan aspects of her life. “I’ve never really thought like that about anything in my life, really,” she explained to the Independent when asked if she “craved” children. “I’ve always been kind of open to whatever may be, curious to see what’s next. I’ve never been that deliberate about my life and the things that I would require in order to be happy.”

Net Worth Of Renee Zellweger And Her Career

Renee Zellweger is an infamous personality in the entertainment industry who has accumulated millions to her wealth and gained lots of fame for herself through her works. According to CelebrityNetWorth, she has an estimated net worth of $90 million as of 2020.

In 2001, she made a cool $3.75 million for her role in the iconic Bridget Jones’ Diary. When she reprised her role as the titular character in the sequel, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, she more than tripled her earnings and reportedly made $11 million for that film alone.

Her roles in Chicago, Cold Mountain, and Cinderella Man added her overall net worth, as she reportedly made a total of $30 million between the three films. It led Renee to make it to Forbes’ The Richest 20 Women in Entertainment list in 2007. The outlet also reported that Zellweger was making around $15 million per movie at the time. She later noticeably took a six-year break from acting in 2010, being her health issue as the reason.

Nonetheless, she enjoys quite a lavish lifestyle with her net worth in the millions. She had a couple of homes in California at one point, though, before she realized they weren’t for her. In 2002, she moved from her $1.8 million Hollywood Hills home to a bigger home in Bel-Air, which set her back $6.8 million and sold it a year later for $7 million.

Zellweger also bought a 1900-built home in East Hampton, New York, for $2.15 million, which was sold in 2014 for $4.65 million. She also previously owned a complex apartment unit in New York City, but she sold them in 2011 for $7.4 million. One of her most prized properties remains a 1700s-built 39-acre farm called The Cotton Tavern bought for $1.32 million. She was planning to sell it but later decided to keep it with herself. Furthermore, she owns most of the homes and properties in remote places around the country.

Renee auditioned for films around Austin and Houston, landing several small roles in indie and low-budget films such as Reality Bites in 1994. She next played in Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, Love and a .45, and Empire Records.

Zellweger's career had a breakthrough when she starred opposite Tom Cruise in 1996’s Jerry Maguire. She received her first Oscar nomination a few years later for 2001’s Bridget Jones’ Diary, which was widely successful enough to release two more films in the franchise, where she again got the chance to star in.

In addition to the acclaim she earned for the Bridget Jones films, Renee has also earned critical acclaim – and Academy Award nominations – for her performances in Chicago (2002), Cold Mountain (2003), and Judy (2019). Zellweger took home the Oscar for the latter two nominations.

Other of her film appearances include Me, Myself and Irene, New in Town, Miss Potter, Appaloosa, One True Thing, Here and Now, Dazes and Confused, The Low Life, Deceiver, Nurse Betty, and much more.

Lately, she has taken her hand in acting for the small screen. In 2019, she starred in the TV mini-series What/If, and set to appear on the TV series The Thing About Pam.

Renee Zellweger Had A Plastic Surgery

Renee Zellweger had an unrecognizable transformation when the fans noticed her appearance. Apparently, while comparing her appearance before and after transformation, pacificplasticsurgery.com found out that Zellweger did an upper blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) to relieve the heaviness.

It was back in 2014 where she made headlines for having undergone cosmetic surgery. And in September 2019, the actress opened up about the scrutiny and emotional trauma she endured due to the rumors. Speaking in an interview with U.S. radio station SiriusXM, Zellweger recalled one instance where she overheard people discussing her appearance while traveling on the train.

The passengers on the train criticized her for having surgery and complained about how different she looks at the time. And later, she surprised the subway passengers whom she’d overheard, who were apparently unapologetic as they exclaimed how the same she looks even after her surgery.

Over the years, while starring in several of the films, we saw different looks donned by Renee to portray the best of the character in those films. Sometimes, she displayed a striking woman, sometimes gaining weight for the character role, well she was looking good, and beautiful moreover to top it off with her acting skills, likely to be a feast for the eyes of the fans and public.

But while on her hiatus, she made it to the news and the internet due to her plastic surgery. She spoke to PEOPLE at the time about the stints caused by her transformation, saying, “I’m glad folks think I look different! I’m living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I’m thrilled that perhaps it shows.” And she further added that she is “healthy” and personally “happy” with her change.

ncG1vNJzZmifnJa6sMHRm6CzZpOkunCvxKWcm6qZqbamv46rnKedlWLHprjLsJygnaJisaLAyKeeZpmeqXqiutKtnJqcXaKus77InptmppWperi70a2fZqiclsC1tcJmqq6ql5q%2Fug%3D%3D