Diplo and Lily Rose performance of Sad in the Summer on The Voice stuns audience

During the season finale of The Voice on Tuesday night (May 23), Diplo and Lily Rose collaborated to perform their joint single, “Sad In The Summer,” for the first time live on television. The performance took place in a swamp-like setting at Stagecoach.

Diplo and Lily Rose recently teamed up to perform their collaborative single, “Sad In The Summer,” on the season finale of The Voice. The pair delivered a stunning live performance in a swamp-like setting. The song features Rose’s buttery vocals mixed to perfection over a signature Diplo beat. Co-written by Lily Rose with labelmate Griffen Palmer, Geoff Warburton, Ben Johnson, King Henry, and Picard Brothers, “Sad In The Summer” finds Rose holding on to the fleeting joy of both the summer season and a seasonal relationship, desperate for a love to last as the year cools down.

“Sad In The Summer” appears as the lead single on Diplo’s latest collaborative project, Thomas Wesley: Chapter 2 – Swamp Savant. The project features six tracks, including collaborations with Rose, Dove Cameron, Sturgill Simpson reborn as Johnny Blue Skies, Paul Cauthen, Sierra Ferrell, Morgan Wade, Parker McCollum, Kodak Black, and Koe Wetzel.

Rose expressed her excitement for being a part of Diplo’s new project, saying, “It’s pretty surreal to me that I’m not only part of Diplo’s new project, but featured on track number 1. Massive thank you to Diplo and the whole team for making this bucket list moment happen!”

This isn’t the first time Diplo and Rose have performed “Sad In The Summer” together. The duo delivered the live debut of the tune at Stagecoach during the final night of Diplo’s annual “Late Night in Palomino.” Diplo shared his inspiration for his latest project, saying, “To prepare for this new Thomas Wesley project, I went back to my father’s house in Florida, and I spent six months learning guitar, getting in touch with nature, working his boat when the shrimp were running on full moons at the trailer park. I tried on a lot of cowboy hats. I rode a lot of motorcycles and horses basically reflecting on my whole life and career and…”

The performance of “Sad In The Summer” on The Voice marked the first time Diplo and Rose performed the song on live television. The duo delivered an unforgettable performance that left fans wanting more.

By way of conclusion, Diplo and Lily Rose’s collaboration on “Sad In The Summer” has been a hit with fans since its release. Diplo’s latest project, Thomas Wesley: Chapter 2 – Swamp Savant, showcases his versatility as an artist and features some incredible collaborations. Fans can’t wait to see what Diplo has in store for his next project.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51ksaq8y6hkmqaUYrmquNhmqairlWK9pr7FqKmmmZ6Ysm67xWaqmpxdnrtuwMeeZKytnaKys3nOp2StoJViw7C1wp5krKylo8BurdSdoJ6mk5p8